Men of Encouragement
CCC Men of Encouragement Ministry Objectives are:
To provide venues where men can enjoy, learn, get acquainted, & improve their spiritual life thru: Sporting events, Seminars, Breakfasts, Bible Studies, Common Interest Groups, Prayer Sessions, and one-day Advances.
To involve men in a small group of 6 -8 men to develop relationships that will provide mutual support, accountability, and information to meet the STRESSES & challenges of today’s world”
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN A SMALL GROUP AND JOIN THE MEN OF ENCOURAGEMENT?
The Bible places heavy responsibilities on men - even more so than women. This is true in our homes, our church, our community, our work, and our world.
There is a difference between a Cultural Christian and a Biblical Christian. Which are you going to be?
- James 1:22 But don't just listen to God's word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.
- Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.
- 2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all stand before Christ to be judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in this earthly body.
How can I join a small group? Register your name and message in the right hand column and someone will contact you with options for a small group that is convenient for you and your schedule.
CCC has Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Events. No matter what your interests are or your level of Spiritual Development we have an activity or ministry that will appeal and benefit you.
MEN OF ENCOURAGEMENT
Saturday Morning... Pastor Alvin is teaching the Life of Christ, taking us through the New Testament. We meet from 7:30-8:30am, in room 5. Coffee and Donuts provided
Men's Small Groups
- Major annual events to draw men together.
- Monthly events to keep men “plugged in.”
- A network to contact and support all men at CCC.
- “Men's Impact Team” to support and implement ministry's objectives.
- Ministry opportunities within and outside the church community.
Question: What's the main goal of Men's Ministry?
Answer: To develop godly leaders in their home, church, work, and world.
-the vehicle we use are small groups-
Question: Why all the attention to Men's Ministry?
Answer: Because men are islands, caught up in careers and family. Time needs to be made for God and learning His will for our lives.
Men's Retreat 2012
Save The Date… November 10th (7:30 am) for the next hearty breakfast, prepared and served right here by our men. Ticket sales will begin on October 28th. The speaker will be Jim Franklin, President of HAR-BRO, Inc., a construction company that specializes in large recovery and reconstruction projects following earthquakes, fires, and floods. Jim is a volunteer board member for his church and several organizations, including Chairman of the Free Wheelchair Mission board. Jim has traveled to several countries as a volunteer to give away the Free Wheelchairs.