But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.To Him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen II Peter 3:18
Women’s Ministry provides opportunities for women to walk with Christ, growing in greater intimacy with Him through dynamic Bible studies, small groups, outreach programs, retreats, prayer, and discipleship.
WOMEN IN GOD’S WORD--Bible Studies
“Study to show yourself approved of God, a workman that needs not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." II Timothy 2:15
* 1-2pm- “The Psalms 30-50” . Teacher, Chris Jones. In room 201
* 6:30-8:30pm- “Daniel”, a Beth Moore study with DVD. Leaders, Debbie Hill and Janelle Statzer. In the Dyer room. Child care available
Studies are 9:15-11:15am.
Childcare available for Thursday studies.
* Following in the Steps of the Apostle Paul in the Book of Acts. Teacher, Ellen Parker. In room 202.
* “A Women’s Heart, God’s Dwelling Place”, an Beth Moore study. Leader, Julie Sammons. In room 5. Begins March 7.
* Book of Revelation. Teacher, Lila Blinco. In the Dyer room beginning January 17.
* “Being A Disciple: Counting the Real Cost”. A 40 minute in class, inductive study. Teachers, Carol Lee and Brenda Nelson in room 303.
“Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.” Galatians 6:2
Small, multi-generational groups of women, no more than four, meet regularly to encourage each other to love and good works.
“Pray without ceasing”I Thessalonians 5:17
Join other women each week as they spend time together in prayer.
Small groups meet monthly on various Thursdays for fellowship and support of missions. Current Circles are Rachel, Ruth, Deborah, Martha, and Dorcas.
The Dorcas Circle,
otherwise known as Heavenly Handcrafters,
meets twice a month on the first and third Wednesdays. It is designed
especially for those who wish to use their hands and these crafts are sold at
the Christmas Brunch Boutique.
Women In God’s Service (WINGS)
A woman’s outreach of visitation committed to regularly bringing comfort, prayer and joy to other women who are temporarily or permanently house-bound. Monthly meetings are held to support and give guidance and training to those who are serving.